Monday, Feb. 9th:
- The Science of Drugs (Robert Crown) will be at 9:15 in the morning. You may want to check in with your child after school to see if they have any questions.
- We also will take our Unit 4 We the People Test - please encourage your child to study for it (we Reviewed together on Friday), but please remind your child that they should not allow a test grade to determine their self-worth! Too many students put too much stock in test grades!
Tuesday, Feb. 10th:
- Imagination Club on Tuesday (Feb. 10th) has been canceled - All of the teachers have meetings.
Wednesday, Feb. 11th:
- We are taking our February Class Photo today!
Thursday, Feb. 12th:
- Please send your child to school by 8:15 so we can do a Mystery Skype with a classroom that is FAR away!
Friday, Feb. 13th:
- All missing blog entries and spelling games/tests are due today. Students know how to identify if they are missing any of these assignments on their own. I will be averaging grades over the weekend. The students have known about this deadline for 10 days.
- Valentines' Day Party in the afternoon - Students will be offered food, so please remind them of any restrictions they may have!