1. The maximum temperature of my insulated bottle was 119.7.
2. The minimum temperature of my insulated bottle was 112.2.
3. The range of my insulated bottle is 7.5.
4. Our first layer was made of plastic garbage bag, we chose the bag because it was a lot of material that I don't think nobody else would take it. Our second layer was bubble wrap, We chose that because we thought that the bubbles would keep the cold out. Our third layer was some more plastic bag, Since we had a lot of the material we wanted to use it as much as we could. Our fourth layer was polyester batting, We chose that because we thought that it was a material that would keep heat in. Our fifth layer was another layer of plastic bag. Our sixth layer was carpet padding, We chose this because it was really thick and it could keep the heat in. Our final layer some more of plastic bag.
5. Some materials that we didn't chose were light materials like the thin plastic wrap and the sticky clear wrap. We didn't choose these materials because they are thin and wouldn't keep heat in.
6. My group didn't have any blips.
7. A insulator is a poor conductor of heat, So my group tried to pick insulators as our materials.