1. Which team were you a member of?
2. How did you feel at the beginning of the game?
3. Who did you think would win the game at first (RED or BLUE)? Why?
4. How did you feel as the rules changed? Did you get discouraged or more confident? Why?
5. What were the reasons why the BLUE team won?
6. Historically speaking, what happened once America won the Revolutionary War? What changed in America?
Why was it important that America won the war?
7. What would have been different if America had lost the war?
1. I was a member of the Continental army (the blue team.)
2. I thought that it was going to be a blowout and the red team would kill us because they had all the taller people. But then again I like being the underdog.
3. I really thought that red would win because they had all the taller people and we had all the shorter people. I also didn't know that the white team was France and they were going to help us, I just thought that they would play winner.
4. As the rules changed I got way more confident, because We were getting way more people in the middle of the war, and Mr. Solarz was bribing us, and the red team got split up.
5. The blue team won because we were super motivated, we had giant help from France because they were like one third of the class, because we just had to keep the red team from pulling the rope past the piece of paper. Last the red team got split up because it took them a long to get over where the battle was happening.
6. We would be forced to move to a different country because the taxes would be way to high. We wouldn't have a lot of land, and Great Britain would be controlling us.
7. I always wonder this kind of stuff, but I think that life would be much different. Because we wouldn't have had much land, we would be ruled by a king, and we would probably be poor because of the high taxes