1. I learned that each symbol on U.S. currency has their own unique meaning.
2. I also learned that each symbol has a meaning for a purpose for example, Religious reasons.
W: What I Want to know:
1. I still want to know ALL of the meaning of U.S. currency so i can never look at U.S. currency the same way ever again.
2. I want to know more about the other countries meanings about their symbols on their currency.
H: How I will find it:
1. Research Online
2. Watch videos to learn more.
3. Read a book.
L: What I learned:
1. I learned what the symbols mean on U.S. currency and why they were chosen.
2. I learned about the history of how U.S. currency started.
3. I also learned that all currency is important and valuable to the country and how the meaning is important too.
A: What actions will I take:
1. I will go around to others telling them about U.S. currency and tell them how it has impacted our lives.
2. I will tell my family what I have learned and how much fun researching about this topic was.
Q: What questions do I have:
1. Why do the people that choose the symbols on U.S. Currency?