We will use the website SOCRATIVE to conduct quizzes, surveys, and polls this year in class. You need to click on this link: m.socrative.com and enter our Room Number: 98169. Someone should make a sign with this information on it for the rest of the year:
- Do these activities in order.
- Don’t go on to a new part of speech until we are ready as a class. (Only do Nouns today.)
- Take the quiz on Socrative (See below. Copy the 5-digit classroom number, and then click on the blue link). If it doesn't work, then I haven't activated it - remind me if it is an appropriate time to take the quiz.
- Once you are done with 1-3, you may read the jokes at the bottom of this blog, or go back to games that you enjoyed from this part of speech when you are finished with all of them. I need you to do Grammar for the whole period. Thanks! :)
- Conjunctions BrainPop (Log-In & Password) (Take the “Review Quiz” at the end)
- Conjunction Junction School House Rock Video
- Conjunctions 1 (Click on the pirate ship to begin)
- Conjunctions 2 (Play this for 5 minutes or until you win!)
- Conjunctions 3
- Conjunctions 4 (Try to get 15 points)
- Conjunctions 5
- Conjunctions 6 (Play at least two levels - you choose which ones)
- Take the quiz on Socrative. Remember that our classroom number is: 98169.
Once you've done all of the websites above and taken the quiz, you can read the jokes below or go to other grammar websites from earlier parts of speech (but please do not go on to future parts of speech).