| || |
1. The shadows are longer the farther away from noon. At noon they are a lot shorter.
2. The sun being higher or lower in the sky has a lot to do with how long the shadow is. For example at noon it is at it's highest point so the shadow it is it's shortest
3. In the morning because the sun is just rising and in the afternoon it is sinking but is not that close to the horizon. Also I think it would be the same as the morning in the evening but we didn't measure the evening.
4. At noon because the sun is at it's highest point. So the highest point makes the shortest shadows.
5. I think the hardest part was trying to understand the lengths of the shadow and the position. I think that because it was hard to wrap my head around it.
6. I feel that I will now notice a lot more things about the sun's position. Plus I will be more observant about other things too.