- Be 35 years old
- Born i the United states of america
- You must speak in debates
- 2nd President
- Born in massachetus
- In 1764 he married Abigail Smith
- he died on july 4th
- he wrote letters after he was retired
- 7:00 am-7:00 pm
- They are everywhere from parks to schools.
- Must be 18 to vote. When you turn 18 you must register your vote.
- Get paid 50$
- They just watch and make sure nothing bad happens
- must have a republican and democratic sides
- Early voters go to differnt places
- That Franklin Roosevelt was in a wheel chair
- That George washington was convinced by his friends to be president a second term.
What did President Obama say is the one thing we can do to help the world?
Why do you think president Obama gave that as his answer?
Kids can change the world. Adults can change the world. It'l go faster if we all work together. What is one way I can help change the world?
WE can treat each other with kindness and respect.And kids and adults of all ages can do this and this is the best thing we can do to help the world.
Because he believes in kindness and he wants to make the world a better place. Also because we need everyone to come together to make the world better so being kind will help.
I can raise money and donate it so that people. can have food. Also go to my starving children and pack food for people around the world.