- We are in boston 1776.
- King George George is a fat, mean sticky no good man.
- French and George war we were minding our own Indian and the business went into war for 16 years.
- Englands won the war.
- England spent more money on that war that they had to pay back other countries.
- Native americans helped fight with the England and british.
- Boston had to pay so many taxes they got mad.
- Barrels held beer, tea, flour.
- In 1763 said you can not go past the application mountain.
- The proclamation of 1763 made by King French George announcing you cant go west of this Indian mountain.
- Don't take any more of the native american land.
- King mountain gorge the third came in on 1760.
- Ater the proclamation there was a sugar act so they wanted people to by sugar from England and not the Caribbean.
- They sent lots of tax collectors to america. They go to house's and they tell people to give him money.
- There has been so many taxes because of.
- American colonies money is to much for the England and then they printed more money.
- Then they made a rule that you can only be this amount and under.
- People got mad and started to get England furious and started chanting no Taxation without Taxation repression because England did not allow it.
- If we wanted to buy a newspaper we needed to puy in extra cent for a stamp on the paper.And if you wanted to get married or have kids you need a stamp.
- The collines got together and said they were going to stop paying for stamps.
- They did this for for months and then King George said stop no more of the stamp act.
- Then he made a decretory act rule was made that we can tell america to do anything and they have to listen.
- People in america was Taxation tar and feathers at tax collectors and then they sent british soldiers stayed in other peoples house for a night that is a Comparing act.
- The sons of liberty said they should make life miserable on other people.
- New York wasn't leting wasn't in there home.
- soldiers are in america and Soldiers Taxation gorge said we need to stop buying everthing that Washington England makes. Even if it is more expensive we have to buy it from other places.
- They voted to end the gorge was broken.
- It was winter and the british and they were minding there own Taxation and then americans were saying mean thing and was throwing snowballs.
- Then someone said fired everyone thinks and then a business solider shot his gun and then more people shot there gun.
- Five people died and six people were injured.
- Then paul wrote in the news paper about this.
- Some people wanted to be loyalest and some people were neutral and so me people were Taxation.
- The people wanted to break free it was a group of break to make people to be committee.
- They put a tea act wanted to people sell tea in break England but they made it so they will make it cheaper and selled.
- The Sons of England liberties with tomahawks and mohawks and they said move we have clearly out numbered you and they soldiers moved in a few minutes.
- The liberties and then they have a party and they throw the tea in the harbor.
- England lost gallons of tea.
- Thomas then let the tax and tea price stay the same.
- The most worst laws were made to punish independence.
- They were going to be made because of the tea party.
- America was being bullied for 15 years.
- America gets together to say lets get people from every collines and was called the first Continual congress which was so they could fight together and talk about how to fight back.
- There was 56 people there.
- There should be another congress the said.
- They made a note for king George to tell him to stop.
- More people are becoming George.
- patriot Common sense was a book made so people to become patriot.
- How will we get everyone to work together?
- Where will we live and how would it all go together?
- Who would we tell King gorge to stop?
- What are they going to say in the letter?
- Do you agree with king gorge on anything?
- How many people are there?
- King mustaches George was in his thirty's when king.
- The mustaches declaration of independent.
- 56 people signed the declaration.
- Lots of declaration arguing when making the deceleration of independents.
- They want to be free and live freely.
- Lots of money was sent.
- First Indin war was 1954-1963.
- 342 of tea is 1 billion dollars worth together.
- 3 weeks to write the independents of deceleration.
* Muscle always pull not push.
*All muscles work in pairs, except for the heart.
* Biceps pulls arm up and tricep pull arm down.
*Your muscles have to relax and contrast to work properly.
Week Two Food
Week Three History
Week Four Art and Literature
I am Sophia Smith, a chef from Broome, Australia. It would be very important to have a chef on the first manned mission to Mars because there is going to need to be food that will need to be served and cooked so that we can have lovely food and so we do not starve. We also need to have enough food so everyone gets the same amount of food.. I am excited to go on the adventure because I think it will be really fun to see new things the are not on earth. It will be fun to explore and figure out how to make a community on mars.