- The volcanoes their are the size of Mizzori
- The tallest mountain their is three times the size of Mt. Everest
- Using gravity a overlap of the two planets would happen and the travel time then is only 6 mouths.
| || |
1. NASA has been developing technology to cut travel time in half. They have cut the price for travel by 90%.
2. The trip is 250 million miles to travel. Thats two and a half years by space ship.
3. They would need a return vehicle to travel back from Mars. This vehicle is sent to Mars with no fuel in it and when there it creates its own oxygen and fuel. They would need suits that has great amounts of oxygen in them to survive a long time. They would need dry food so it wouldn't go bad. They would need to bring medicine for disesis. They need to work out to withstand earths gravity.
4. A bad part of traveling that far is no communication to earth. There is only a ceartin distance that they can communicate. If something bad happened they would not be able to reach earth in time. If any person or crops get unhealthy the possibility of it spreading to the other crew members is very possible.
5. I would bring workout materials so when I got back to earth I could stand. I would bring dry foods to eat and they wouldnt go bad. I would bring books for the times that we had nothing to do.