| || |
1. To feel like the people who have bronchitis and asthma. It really worked. It made breathing hard.
2. Their were not activity's that were harder then others while breathing through the wide straw.
3. You start to breathe faster. This is because the parts of you body need more oxygen.
4. It truly did become harder to breathe. Maybe it was a little like asthma is.
5. Yes. The thin straw really limited how much I could breathe. It was very like asthma.
6. I think it was because the thin straw is so thin. If you would to breathe through it for one minute you would become light headed.
7. You wouldn't be able to keep up with how much air you need for the activity. You would really feel like you had asthma. 8. I would not be able to do what I do. I could not play the sports I play.