1.A natural and realistic model of a river at the starting.
2. On the first try we used clay and on the second try we used play-doh. The play-doh worked better because it was easier to erode. I think it was easier to erode because the clay was starting to dry out and the play-doh was still soft and squishy. Another way we improved the second try was by changing the amount of rocks we put in the tin. The first try was a little bit more flat and the second try was more hilly because of the way we organized the rocks and the play-doh\clay. On the first try the clay was very flat and on the second try the play-doh had a big bump in the middle of it. And we also put more rocks around the hole of the tin on the second try. But on the first try we just put the rocks in between the smushed sticks of clay. In this experiment the second try always worked better than the first try. We also took away two books so that the tin wasn't on too big of a slant. And on one of the tries we also added more dirt.
3. Question 1:
The model demonstrated how a river needs to have bumps and it needs to erode to become a real river.
In my opinion I think nothing went wrong and everything worked out perfectly. And I can't answer the next question.
4. I think I would have had trouble thinking of all the awesome ideas we came up with as a whole class.