So the sun melts a block of ice then it goes through the funnel that has water from the ice that triggers the scale to shoot out balls that hi a wall that pushes a switch that turned on a robot helicopter has a special course that it is programed to do to cut a rope to lets a toy car move down a track and at the the end of the track it rames into my head just to wake me up. in the morning.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
- He was needy when people were late.
- Braking rules a lot.
- When she wrote she had to go to California where his college was.
- Rube had thousand of comics to go threw to wright her book.
- her dad was a big help when she was writing her book.
- Rube was popular sort of.
- He is in the dictionary.
- it was hard for his kids to comopeet with.