1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. The most surprising thing I learned was that heat energy goes from warm to cold water. I thought it could go both ways, and it surprised me that it only goes one way.
2. My favorite part of the energy unit was the energy transfers because we got to incorporate fun toys with learning.
3. Energy is found everywhere. It is in our bodies, it is in a classroom, even outside! There are many different types of energy, they can be found together.
4. I would define energy as everything. We use lots of it everyday and it is in everything we do.