| || |
1. The purpose was to feel what it is like to have asthma, or bronchitis. The straw made this possible because it makes our breathing more limited.
2. Running with the wide straw was difficult. It was difficult because I wasn't getting much oxygen. Which meant my muscles weren't getting much oxygen, which made it harder to run.
3. My breathing changes when I become more active. It becomes heavier because my muscles need more oxygen.
4. I think it was difficult because my I wasn't getting enough oxygen. When I wasn't getting enough oxygen my muscles weren't getting enough oxygen, so I started to breath faster.
5. It affected me mainly the same, except it gave me even less oxygen. I couldn't breathe in enough oxygen for all my muscles, luckily I wasn't running though.
6. I think we were asked to breathe for only 20 seconds because if we did it for a whole minute we wouldn't get enough oxygen. We could pass out.
7. I think we weren't asked to run or walk because our muscles wouldn't get enough oxygen. If they didn't get enough oxygen we could pass out.
8. My daily life would be affected negatively because I couldn't move around easily without my muscles aching. It would be bad for me if I could only breathe in small amounts of breath at once.