Science Fair Presentation - First Draft
I would have been glad to record my presentation on video before the Science Fair because:
• It would have showed that I needed to practice what I was going to say so I wouldn't sound as though I had no Idea what I was talking about.
• I could have kept my first video in mind, and fixed the mistakes from it during the actual Science Fair.
• I could have compared my two videos.
Science Fair Presentation - Improved Version
By the end of the Science Fair my presentation would have been much better because:
• I would have gotten lots of practice explaining my project.
• I would have almost memorized every word.
• I would have learned how I wanted to present my project.
| || |
1. It would have been a valuable experience because I have learned some presenting skills that are important. I also learned lots of new things during my research.
2. I needed lots of help with my Science Fair slideshow, since I had been sick, and made mistakes on it. I also almost didn't get my poster board finished on time and I had to stay in to finish it. I didn't have any basic liquids at first, but then Mr. Solarz got some for me!
3. I would have definitely been there for the Science Fair. I also would have had my video done earlier. I would have tested more basic liquids, since we only had three.