| || |
1. My partner and I turned off all of our senses besides our sense of sight. My partner dropped the ruler without saying "go," he just dropped the ruler and it was up to my fingers to do the rest of the job.
2. My partner and I did similar things like all the others. We turned off all of our senses besides our hearing. My partner said "go!" this time and then my reaction time was lower (which is a good thing).
3. When it was time to only use my sense of touch I closed my eyes and turned off my hearing sight so my hands would do all the work. Then, My partner dropped the ruler and it seemed that my reaction time was higher...
4. It was more difficult to catch the ruler with one sense. I think this because usually, using all your senses seem to be easier to use all at one time.
5. By using your sense of smell catching the ruler was possible.
6. we were not allowed to use sense of taste. one possible way could be to use your tongue.
7. We didd not have a SRB so this question can not be answered.