| || |
1.The gelatin in cup 1 changed because it became all watery and the enzymes in it broke it down. It's ability to pass through the filter did change because the filter did not break, the liquid just contracted through it.
2. The enzyme powder did cause the change in cup one. I have evidence because there were two cups and one of them did not have enzyme powder in it which proves that the enzyme in cup 1 was the cause to the change.
3. The difference between cup 1 and 2 was that one was more chunky and watery than the other one while the other one was sill stuck together. There was a slight change in cup 2. The change was that the more you mix the gelatin, the more broken apart it gets.
4. 3. Cup 1 was chunky. But Cup 2 was much smoother. The gelatin in cup 1 was really junky and huge but in cup 2it was more liquify and smoother that cup 2.
5. It is important because if you don't digest food you won't be able to produce energy and do your everyday life things you would just be a tired blob and you won't be able to eat so you would starve. Also you won't be able to get rid of your waste so there would be bad stuff in your body.
6. It goes through the esophagus and into the stomach mixed with the bile then through the small intestine then the nutrients are pulled out and the bad stuff go to the large intestine which the liquid is absorbed then the poop or pee comes out. It demonstrated how the small intestine and the large intestine was doing their jobs. With acid too!
7. You won't be hungry there would just be filled with bad materials inside.You wouldn't have energy since the large intestine and small intestine don't do their jobs. You won't because you won't have energy from your intestines which produces you energy.