The teams were unfair and different because the red team represented the British. The tallest and the strongest people were on the red team because on the British they were all trained and strong fighter. The blue team represented the colonist. There were fewer people on the blue team because the colonist army was small and did not have almost any people that were trained or strong, they were all just farmers, or hunters. The White team represented France. The white team came in late because France had to get over the ocean and came in to the war late.
The white team cheered for the blue team because they did not like red team because the red team referred to the British. The blue team was offered a prize because if they won they would feel really rewarded like the colonist felt when they won and got there land. But instead of us getting land we would get a big reward prize when they won.
There was one person on the blue team that was not offered a prize because
that person was a slave. The white team cheered for the blue team because they did not like red team because the red team referred to be the British. Part of the red team joined late because part of the red team was referred to be the British. Some of the British soldiers joined late in the war because they had to come all the way over and had to cross the ocean to get to the war because the British was attacking America for our land.
The Red team had to pull the rope over the bag because during the war the British was attacking America and did not know the land so the had to attack to win our land. The Blue team just had to prevent them from crossing the bag. They just had prevent them from crossing the bag because during the Revolutionary War they just had to protect there land and they did not have to attack any land they just had to stop the British from winning or in our case crossing the bag.
| || |
1. I was a member of the white team.
2. At the beginning of the game I felt a little nervous. As the time went on and our teacher explained to us how it was going to work and some of the rules i felt more excited and confident that whichever team I was on the we were going to win.
3. At first I thought that the red team was going to win because the red team had the tallest and the strongest kids in our class on it.
4. I felt that as the rules changed I felt more encouraged at some of them and at some of them I felt more angry which made me more mad and want to win. I felt more encouraged at some of these rules because some of them made it harder on there team and the ones that made me mad were the ones against our team.
5. Some of the reasons that the blue team was because at the beginning the red team was going to have more players and they were the strongest players. As it went on the white team got to help the blue team because they represented France which was one of the teams that helped America. They also won because in the end they had more people that were encouraged and excited.