| || |
1. Walking fast and running in place. It was because they were to two activities that pumped me up the most. They were the things that were most exercising.
2. It was resting, walking slowly, and just walking. This was because I wasn't going fast so my heart wasn't as high at rate as it was when I was exorcizing.
3. It was! I was expecting it and it happened. I think it did because each time I was exorcizing more and more so my heart rate went up.
4. For the first three, it stayed around 80 and didn't move much. For the last two, it went shooting up, and was 110 and 120.
5. My heart rate increases because when I use more energy, I need more fuel, so my heart pumps more blood. That way I get what I need like oxygen.