| || |
1. The maximum temperature was 112.3 degrees. At the beginning the temperature went up instead of down.
2.The minimum temperature was 49.9 degrees. The lowest was not at the end but in the middle.
3.The range was 62.4 degrees. I think that the median will be around 65 degrees.
4. We used cotton, fur, polyester, and aluminum foil. On the first layer we put aluminum foil, then we put on polyester, then we put on fur, and then we put on cotton.
5. We did't choose paper because it would not keep the water warm. Also we didn't choose Wool because it was't as good as we thought it was.
6. We have 5 blips on our graph. I think that it was sudden movements that created them.
7. An insulator is a bad conductor of heat energy. I know this because insulators keep the heat in and good conductors let heat out.