| || |
1. We needed 3 bones, the Ulna, the Radius, and the Humerus. We needed 2 muscles, the Biceps, and the Triceps.
2. Our pretend ones did the same job as the real ones. But they were not the same size or color.
3. If they were torn it would not be able to flex or function properly. It would also not be able to move.
4. Ligaments are like rubber bands and they connect muscle to bone for pulling. Tendons attach muscle to bone and for securing. Cartilage is for keeping the bones from rubbing up against each other.
5. It was fun to make and explain our elbow joint. It was also fun to plan it.
6. It was hard to make our elbow joint because it kept falling apart on us.