1. In the beginning it was leaking a bit but with the tenderizer in it over time it went through creating a hole in it.
2. Yes because it got chunky then with the weight it broke. The picture had the red stuff at the bottom.
3. Cup 1 was chunky. But Cup 2 was much smoother. The gelatin in cup 1 was really junky and huge but in cup 2it was more liquify and smoother that cup 2.
4. The coffee filter was represented as the bloodstream because in real life it takes out the nutrients from the bloodstream to absorb it to produce energy.
5. It is important because if you don't digest food you won't be able to produce energy and do your everyday life things you would just be a tired blob and you won't be able to eat so you would starve. Also you won't be able to get rid of your waste so there would be bad stuff in your body.
6. It goes through the esophagus and into the stomach mixed with the bile then through the small intestine then the nutrients are pulled out and the bad stuff go to the large intestine which the liquid is absorbed then the poop or pee comes out. It demonstrated how the small intestine and the large intestine was doing their jobs. With acid too!
7. You won't be hungry there would just be filled with bad materials inside.You wouldn't have energy since the large intestine and small intestine don't do their jobs. You won't because you won't have energy from your intestines which produces you energy.