| || |
1. Fives bones are model needed. And we needed two muscles for our model.
2. Our biceps were similar because it could pull and the triceps were the same because they would release. And they were different because the triceps aren't attached with string and the biceps aren't attached to the bone with tape in real life.
3. What would happen is that your ligaments would be flimsy and won't be able to support and if the muscle was overstretched or torn it would hurt real bad. It would operate different by your muscles since your ligaments are torn your arm wouldn't fell that good and move that good.
4. Ligament connects the bone to the bone, tendons connect muscle to the bone, and cartilage helps you by making sure that the bones don't rub together.
5. This activity was fun because we got to do it with partners and we got to make our own arm!
6. It was challenging because we would seem to keep on forgetting something. And it was hard to connect things and it was hard to explain.