Some ways humans have adapted are:
1. We have an organ system that digests are food so we can eat and get the nutrients we need.
2. We have a heart that pumps blood to all the organs and muscles so they can work.
3. We have lungs so we can breath, so we won't die.
4. We have joints so we can move are arms and legs lots of different ways.
5. We have a nose so we can smell stuff and breath to survive.
6. We have eyes to see our surroundings.
7. We have ears so we can hear what is going on around us.
8. We have hands and feet to feel what is around us.
9. We have a brain to control our body and tell them what to do.
Some ways this alien has adapted to its planet are:
1. This planet is wet and muddy so it has big hands with claws to dig into the ground and push forward.
2. It uses its big eyes to see and its very big because it might get mud in it's eye so it needs to have lots of space not covered in mud so it can see.
3. It has a big vacuum-like nose so it can suck up the rich nutrient mud to eat.
4. It has the shell to protect it from the high gravity.
| || |
1. No because when you eat you usually have to grind your food down they eat mud so they don't have to grind down their food. Also they need to be heavy unlike people because they need to protect themselves from the high gravity.
2. Heart cells help your heart which is an organ, Brain cells help your brain work, and shell cells to make the shell harder to make it more protective.