| || |
1.Yes. It was difficult because my muscles were getting strain so much and I had to try and think and not to change hands.
2.Before they were ready for action and felt like it would be easy. During they felt like they'd explode and that I would have to quit. After they just were completely dead but were healing and are just a little weak.
3.The data changed in the way that it was up down in the middle then just jumped up to the highest point.
4. A few times I felt so dead so I went really slow. That slowed me down the most by for.
5. They changed because because we were using the same muscles every time and it used them a lot. That made it change a lot.
6. I think when you breath in, your heart works so it can pump blood every where. That makes your muscles move more.
7. I don't think there could be a way. If you shacked a lot on the hand in between but it didn't help that much.
8. I will shake my hands again and do some other rubbing techniques that will try and get rid of it.