| || |
1. The purpose was to learn how it feels having brochettes and asthma.
2. It was hard when I was walking and running because breathing through the wide straw could not provide large amount of oxygen needed for these activities.
3. It changes my breathing as I become more active because the heart is trying to produce oxygen and nutrients to your muscles so they can keep working.
4.My tongue was getting dry because I was trying to suck in allot of air. My ears were tightening because my nose was closed and it put pressure when I tried to breath.
5. Yes did affect me differently because not enough air was getting into my lungs and if i don't get enough air in my muscles aren't getting what they need.
6. I think we were asked to do it for 20 seconds instead of 1 minute because we could pass out if we breath through a thin straw.
7. I think we went asked to walk or run with the thin straw because if you cant to 1 minute that means you should not walk or run with the thin straw. Also if I ran my muscles will need oxygen constantly but i cant get enough air in my body.
8. You wouldn't be able to run and jog for a long period. That would happen because your body is not getting enough oxygen so it cant do these things.