- Only rockets have gone to Mars so far, no people.
- Mars is a third the size of earth and as wide as Missouri.
- Mar's tallest mountain is three times taller than Mount Everest.
- On Mar's they found a rock that had a shape like a face.
- They also found polar caps that made them believe that there was once water on this planet.
- It takes five to ten months to make the fuel for the rocket to launch into Mar's.
- It would take about one hundred and two days to get to Mars.
- Today cosmonauts spend up to fourteen months in space.
- There is a Russian Cosmonaut training center called Star City.
| || |
1. I know that NASA is trying to make ways so that the trip is shorter and that they can start building up on Mars. I also know that they have been finding more and more proof that there is life on Mars.
2. The trip will take six months just to get to Mars using there new technique.
3. They will need all of the work out materials, some food, they will probably need to bring some type of thing to keep them busy when they have nothing else to do, they will also need a lot of water.
4. I think that is you tried to go to Mars many things would go wrong. For example, you might start losing strength, you might have to go in the room were you will safe incase of emergency, but in that room there is no exercising machines and u might me in there from hours to weeks.
5. I would want to bring a water bottle to make sure I keep healthy. I would also like to take a phone so I could take pictures along with being able to find out were we are and make sure I was not bored. I would also bring a book or a card game to keep busy when I was not exercising or working.