| || |
1. I was a member of the blue team. The blue team was the team that represented the kids in our class that were more short and weak.
2. I felt confident because we represented America which had more but weaker soldiers. Though I felt like if I had a group of more kids that we could win it.
3. At the very begging I thought the Red team would win. But as the tugging started I thought that our team the blue team had more chance of winning then the red team. Everyone was so hyper and tugging with all there strength because they thought they were getting a reward. So almost everyone on the blue team hopefully felt confident like I was.
4. When the rules changed I felt very confident we just had to keep the red team away from a certain spot in less then a minute. The rules also had that my team got help and the red only got Mr.Solarz which is a lot of strength but we got like 10 kids added. So I felt really confident when the rules changed.
5. Well one of the reasons the blue team won was because we had more people and the kids on my group were all exited and confident in my perspective. I think the number 1 reason why we won was because every one was so confident. Though the big number 2 reason was because Mr.Solarz! I knew he kind of had to let us win so it would match the war. But once it was over he said that in the end he tried really hard and did his full strength.