| || |
1. I have injured a joint. I have sprained my ankle 2 times, and I have disclosed my nee cap. Because I had it on my leg, for both times, I couldn't walk. When I dislocated my nee cap, I couldn't walk and I fell down at the point that it happens.
2. My group thought that its the jaw. So did everyone else. But I thought that it was the hips. But that was second.
3. Without the jaw, you couldn't talk. I thought that that was only problem and the solution was that you could just write on a piece of paper. But there was something else that I had not thought of. How could you eat!
4. Even though that it 3ed on what the normal person thought, and 4th on what my list said, I would say the knee's. I think that because you could just live in a wheel chair. My favorite sport is tennis and I could still play! There is a thing called Wheelchair tennis and I could do that! There are also crutches and fake legs!
5. I think that you could roll your eye's. Without the knee's or ankles, you could write or move the top of your body! But without any joints, you could press buttons to do everything for you.