You are a news anchor reporting on the events of the day. Make everything sound EXTREMELY important!
- Identify the MOST important events and MOST important things you learned during today's lesson.
- Together as a group, report on them in order to teach your "viewing audience" about today's experiences.
- Be sure to be sitting down together so each of you look like a News Anchor.
- Take turns reporting on each story. (e.g. I report on what happened to the horses. You report on the injury Samantha had.)
- Upload your video to YouTube, tag it "Newscast," and then embed it on this blog.