Explain what you think happens to a drop of water after it falls as rain. See if you can create a story about this raindrop that ends with it falling to the ground again as rain! Here are some hints to help you draft your story:
- What have you seen raindrops do outside?
- In your story, does the raindrop fall on a surface or somewhere else?
- What happens to your raindrop in the first few minutes after it falls?
- As an organizer, you can create a simple drawing with arrows that shows what your water drop will do in your story.
- You need the following parts of the cycle to be in your story (explained): evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and some form of water collection (accumulation or infiltration, etc.). (You can use other forms of the words if you'd prefer.)