Some of my GLOWS so far this year in writing include:
- Using punctuation in my writing to get good sentences and no run-ons.
- Using voice in my piece. I can translate into a different perspective.
Some of my GROWS so far this year in writing include:
- I need to make my sentences more descriptive.
- When I proofread, I shouldn't be finding SO many things to correct.
Notes on our conversation/Things I learned:
- It takes about 6 hours to make a Write Steps video and the timing is very hard.
- Mrs V. loves to write special things down to remember.
- R.A.C.E. was a thing until Write Steps added S. for summary.
- They love writing, it's their passion.
My contribution to the discussion:
I asked a lot questions and even answered some! Here are some questions I've asked:
- Did you come up with R.A.C.E.S?
- Do you talk about different perspectives ever?
- I have a glow to use punctuation and to use voice.