- Get a copy of the book "The Dot" and read it to the class OR Watch "The Dot" Video below.
- Re-visit Marble Theory (from "Learn Like a PIRATE").
- Draw your dot on your Quiver page. Use the app on your cell phone to bring everyone's dot to life!
- Everyone in our class needs to make a dot on their paper.
- Can we make our dots more creative? How can we do that? Challenge yourselves to make the most creative dots that you can using things in our classroom!
- Then watch how creative these kids were with their dots! (Second video below)
- For more information, go to The Dot website: http://www.thedotclub.org/dotday/
| || |
Image on the right was downloaded from: www.quivervision.com/dotday/
From this website, you can upload your Quiver Vision videos and watch them online! Check out the link!
Here are some pictures of us making our Dot Creations: