- Do you think this man knew every step in this process when he first started?
- Do you think he had to learn it either through trial and error (guess & check) or from a mentor?
- Do you think the finished products that he made when he was first beginning were as good as they are today?
- There were LOTS of steps involved in this process. We don't know why each step was necessary, but we can guess. What purpose do you think each step played in the final product? What might happen if one of the steps were to be skipped?
- If you thought that Kintsugi was THE MOST AMAZING THING, do you think you could become great at it with training, practice, effort, and time? How about if you weren't that interested in it?
- How important is passion, curiosity and drive in learning a new skill or becoming stronger at an existing one?
Video Mini Lessons
Quick lessons on Growth Mindset, social-emotional skills, and more!