Energy in Action vs. Stored Energy
- Using Google Images, collect at least four images that represent "Energy in Action" and another four that represent "Stored Energy." Don't use those terms when you are searching, though. :)
- Put the images into two slide shows like the screen shot above. Have a column heading "Energy in Action" and "Stored Energy."
- Title the blog post, "Energy - Lesson 1."
- Based on my examples above, my best definition of "Energy is Action" is:
- Based on my examples above, my best definition of "Stored Energy" is:
- The hardest part of this activity was...