Evidence from the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 School Years:
The teacher's relationships with colleagues are characterized by mutual support and cooperation, with the teacher taking initiative in assuming leadership among the faculty:
The teacher volunteers to participate in school events and district projects, making a substantial contribution and assuming a leadership role in at least one aspect of school or district life.
The teacher takes a leadership role in promoting a culture of professional inquiry:
Introductory Videos to "Learn Like a Pirate"
Evidence from previous years:
- New Teacher Training
- Creating Your 21st Century Classroom
- Twitter for Educators
- Becoming a Global Classroom Through Mystery Skypes
- Leading Children to Pursue their Passions
- Enriched Learning Projects
- Developing Units with 21st Century Skills in Mind
- Who Owns the Learning? Examples of 5th Graders Running the Show
- A Brief Introduction to China for 2nd Graders
- 2016-2017 Workshops