You are a Web Blogger chronicling your journey along the Oregon Trail for everyone on the internet to enjoy!
Your number one goal is to write about EVERYTHING important that happened in today's lesson.
- Have everyone in your group sign into the following Google Doc. Scroll to the bottom of the document to start your summary.
- Collaboratively write a summary of everything that happened in today's activity and post it in this blog.
- Insert pictures, videos, or images from the internet to support your writing (they can even be from your peers during this period, but you need to make sure you finish this blog post before the end of the period!
- Edit and revise your writing so that it reflects your best work with spelling, capital letters, punctuation, and grammar. Everyone needs to work together on this!
- Since you are working together, I will be very upset if people don't try to pull their own weight! Everyone should be working hard! :)
- Create a blog post in this blogroll. Give it a title that is descriptive.
- Take a screen shot of the top part of your summary and link it to the Google Doc. (This can be done while people are still typing.)