| || |
1. The KinderPals program is a program where kindergartners get to have a good learning expierience and so that they get to learn some new things so they have a good thing to learn in. 5th graders help kindergartners learn. also the kinderpal program is a program where the kindergartiners get to have a good time and see what they can do besides listening insted of listeninng some of them do some of the work.
2. In one way it shows that school is important. Another way that Kinder Pals helps them learn is that they get something important taught to them like how to read some new words. The third way that kinder pals helps them learn is by reading to them so that when they want to do something fun they might like reading because they learn it is fun to read. Why I think reading is important is that they get to have fun with their books and what kinds of books they choose and like, Another reason why it is good to read and learn is right now they look up at us say they want to be like us when they grow and get into other grades. So they learn that school is cool, and it is a good program because it teaches them not to take things without asking so they do not get in trouble with other this later on.
3. One way that it is helping me is that I get to see that I can help the little kids to learn not just what they know but what we know already. Another way that it helps me is that I look back at how I was as a kindergartner and how much I have improved on my work and especially my reading. The third way that I think was a great way to help me was not just teaching them the new words but some of those words that I forgot or that I did not know the meaning of them. It taught me some things to do there.
4. One challenge I had in some of the days we had kinder pals was It was a little bit hard because Colin did not know what some of the things meant. I had to explain them to him. Another challenge in kinder pals was him keeping him on topic instead of talking about something else.
5. One way I think kinder pals should be improved on is how many days of kinder pals in a month because what they did this year is they did one day out of each month. What I think they should do next year is have kinder pals be 2 times a month. Another improvement is that we should draw pictures about the story after we finish it so we do not forget what the story was about. Drawing is a good way to help our brains remember something and kindergartners can draw better then thy can read so it would make them good at something in school.
6. One way that I think Colin liked the story was that he smiled and that showed us that he liked the story. Another way I think Colin liked it was that before we left he thanked us for helping him go through the program and learn things. A third way I think he liked it was that he did a very good job of paying attention when Will and I were reading to him.