| || |
1. The KinderPals program is a program where kindergartners get to have a good learning expierience and so that they get to learn some new things so they have a good thing to learn in. 5th graders help kindergartners learn. also the kinderpal program is a program where the kindergartiners get to have a good time and see what they can do besides listening insted of listeninng some of them do some of the work.
2. In one way it shows that school is important. Another way that Kinder Pals helps them learn is that they get something important taught to them like how to read some new words. The third way that kinder pals helps them learn is by reading to them so that when they want to do something fun they might like reading because they learn it is fun to read. Why I think reading is important is that they get to have fun with their books and what kinds of books they choose and like, Another reason why it is good to read and learn is right now they look up at us say they want to be like us when they grow and get into other grades. So they learn that school is cool, and it is a good program because it teaches them not to take things without asking so they do not get in trouble with other this later on.
3. One way that it is helping me is that I get to see that I can help the little kids to learn not just what they know but what we know already. Another way that it helps me is that I look back at how I was as a kindergartner and how much I have improved on my work and especially my reading. The third way that I think was a great way to help me was not just teaching them the new words but some of those words that I forgot or that I did not know the meaning of them. It taught me some things to do there.
4. One challenge I had in some of the days we had kinder pals was It was a little bit hard because Colin did not know what some of the things meant. I had to explain them to him. Another challenge in kinder pals was him keeping him on topic instead of talking about something else.
5. One way I think kinder pals should be improved on is how many days of kinder pals in a month because what they did this year is they did one day out of each month. What I think they should do next year is have kinder pals be 2 times a month. Another improvement is that we should draw pictures about the story after we finish it so we do not forget what the story was about. Drawing is a good way to help our brains remember something and kindergartners can draw better then thy can read so it would make them good at something in school.
6. One way that I think Colin liked the story was that he smiled and that showed us that he liked the story. Another way I think Colin liked it was that before we left he thanked us for helping him go through the program and learn things. A third way I think he liked it was that he did a very good job of paying attention when Will and I were reading to him.
How to draw By: Colin O.
What do I know? I know I like to watch cartoons because they are funny. I also know that I like to see how different artists show different kinds of feelings and moods and actions in different ways. Daffy looks goofy. Taz looks angry. Bugs looks calm.
What do I want to know? I want to know how the loony tunes artists make the expressions on their faces. Pepe Le pew looks in love because he has a rose in his mouth and his eyes are red. Speedy Gonzales looks Happy because he has a big smile on his face with his arms out and hes eyes are wide open.
How will I learn it? I will learn it by not tracing an outline. How I will also learn it is I will draw all the looney tunes
by looking at a picture and drawing what I see. This is Tweety. Her pretty eyes and eyelashes make her look like a girl and her eyes go up and out to make her look surprised, excited and scared. Sylvester's eyebrows go down and in, making him look mean and scary.
What Did I learn? What I learned was that a few lines for eyebrows make them look like they are scary, surprised and happy. Yosemite Sam looks scary. Pete The Puma looks surprised. Penelope Pussycat looks happy.
What action did I take? The first action I took was I looked up several looney tunes pictures. Then I drew the 14 looney tunes pictures but I did not trace them I drew them by myself.
The first question I have is How do you draw a looney tune In front of another? The second question is how do you put a tune that is moving in front of you by drawing it not tracing it.I drew these picture by looking at them.
The first thing I would do differently next time is I would start with the harder looney tunes first and then go on to the easier looney tunes once I got done with the hard ones. The second thing I would have done differently is I would have done ore backgrounds or would have added more backgrounds. One thing of advice I give to anyone who does a project liked this is I would tell them to do an easier drawing to do first if they are a cartoonist but if they were not then have them draw a picture and then add some more detail. The second thing of advice I give to anyone who does a project like mine I would say If they would then have to have to probably start with something small for drawing and then go on with a harder drawing.
Testing plant growth By: Colin O.
Plants as Producers
Players in an Ecosystem
Food, Matter and Energy
What is an Ecosystem?
Lake Ecosystem Interactions
What me and all animals get from food is nutrition, soy, wheat.
The strength and vitality required for sustained or mental activity.
It is measured by the length of time that their is.
We need energy so that we can do important things and fun things in life.
So they can hunt, roam around, get away from the animals that are bigger than them if the bigger animals are trying to eat them.
Physical substance in general, a distinct from mind and spirit.
So that we can do the things that we already do and more.
I was at math so I did not get to do the blog post.
March 21st, 2018
March 16th, 2018