- Reflection/Synthesis Questions:Answers:
- What were you trying to create in today's lab?
- What improvements did we make to the model from trial to trial? After you list each improvement, explain why we made that change and explain if it helped or not.
- What did the final model demonstrate for us? Was there anything that didn't work out? If so, what were we not able to demonstrate?
- What would have been challenging for you if you were asked to do this entire lesson on your own?
- a river useing erosion and deposition
- the first time it was solw then It was geting faster 3 we leaned that we need more mod and rock
4 the makeing I think was the most callenging