1. What type of person is Milo?
2. Do you think Milo is a good student? Why or why not?
3. Why do you think Milo acts the way he does?
4. Would Milo be someone you would like to be friends with? Why or why not?
5. Describe a time when you felt grumpy and disinterested like Milo.
1. Milo is the type of person who can be dull. He doesn't try very hard to see the interesting things in life. He believes almost everything is boring. He is grumpy and isn't very interested in anything.
2. No, because when you aren't interested in anything you probably won't try very hard, which is what Milo does, and that doesn't make him a good student. He doesn't care so he hardly gets anything done.
3. I think he acts the way he does because some people are just like that, and not too many incredibly interesting things happen to him. And when interesting things do happen he doesn't pay attention to them.
4. I wouldn't like to be friends with somebody like Milo. No, because he isn't very interesting and doesn't seem to take interest in anything like friends.
5. Once I had to go shopping for shoes, shoe shopping is my least favorite type of shopping. I didn't really care about the shoes I got, just that I got out of the store as soon as possible. It took awhile and I wanted to go home.