1. Describe your experience.
1.I know Lexie, because in preschool she and my little sister were really good friends. We played the game 'That's Me' for a while, until she said that she likes to draw, and I got out some paper and markers. We drew pictures, and Lexie was really good at drawing. I asked her some of the questions while she was drawing. When we were writing down each others' names she had incredibly neat handwriting.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about herself? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when you meet Mrs. Arce's class?
2. Yes, because she was smiling, and was happy. She also was very talkative.
3. I will try to talk more, because I didn't talk too much. then again, my buddy enjoyed talking and preferred me to listen.