1. They had a pretty big difference hot one was 104 degrees and the cold one was like 34 degrees. They started out pretty different!
2. The cold water got to 64 degrees at the end, it really went up fast. The air made it get more like room temperature.
3. The warm water got down to 80 degrees. The air was also trying to make it like room temperature.
4. The graph showed that the water got colder and warmer depending on what it started at. The blue and red lines represented hot and cold water. The lines started going straight and than they started moving to the middle cause they were changing.
5. I only got a glance but I saw about 40 degrees for the cold and hot was 98. It didn't change much.
6. For the cold it tried to make it warmer like the air. Because it was so cold.
7. For the warm it tried to make it colder like the air. It did it because the water was so warm.
8. I think that they would merge in about 15 min. I think this because if you break down the time it was about that much to get that amount.
9. I think that the heat energy dropped cause the air wouldn't make it warmer.
February 14th, 2019
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.