1) bamboo I pick this to be last because wood Berns .
3) copier i pick it for third because the heat cant travel threw it as fast. fell in 2 secents first
5) plastic I pick this forth because plastic melts. slide in 2640 secents.
2) aluminum I pick this to slide first because it is a contender. it fell in 7 secents secent
4) brass I pick it for sequent because it gos faster then coper. 85 secents third
1. through the stick.
2. How they can connect is with heat. Both had heat to do it.
3. I picked bamboo for last , aluminum picked for first, cooper i picked for third, plastic I picked for fourth, I picked brass for second. Bamboo did not fall, aluminum fell second in 7 scents, cooper fell in 2 scents, plastic fell fourth in 2640 scents, brass fell in 85 scents.
4.Cooper and Aluminum. I know because they fell fist.
5. Plastic and Bamboo. I know this because they fell last.
6. It is a good conducter becaise if we did not put watter in the cup then the sticks of butter they would have taken longer to fall. Energy travels throw water faster then energy thing else.
7. We use bad conduters so we don't burn ourselves and good contenders to cook.
Conductors of heat
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.