| || |
1. It was difficult to keep going throwout the experiment because you were working your muscles the hole time pinching.
2. How my hands and fingers felt they were tense and painful during the test and before I was scarred and after I was relieved.
3. It was high low straight all around.
4. A few times I pinched it and it flue out of my hand because my hand was so tired.
5. It changed over because my hand got used to it.
6.That all goes throw the moth and nose.
7.I could have done it slower and shake my hand in the brakes.
8. You should see a doctor to see what is happening and see if their is some thing to do about it.