- The quebec acts didn’t affect people in america because it was only in canada.
- There was different opinions about taxes.
- They were mad because they didn’t want to be bossed around.
- They wanted to be able to pick what taxes they had.
- At the second they accomplished they made the declaration of independence.
- They through osters, rocks and snow at british shoulders.
- People that were loyalists were in the 2nd continental congress so they could have a say.
2nd Continental Congress
I am glad I got to talk to the people at the second continental congress because they taught me that there were some acts that didn't even affect people in America just people in Canada. Like the Quebec acts.They also taught me that some people didn't care about some taxes and others did. One last thing they taught me was that people through osters, Rocks and snow. It was a great experience meeting the second continental congress.
How can the sun tell you the seasons?