What the goal means: This goal means that we have to treat every one as if they were Mr. Solarz. So for example if I was talking to Abby and I was being mean to her that means that I am treating Mr. Solarz not kind and I am disrespecting Mr. Solarz. It helps us learn how to treat every one the same way even if they are our enemies or not our friends. It also helps us be good friends as have lots of respect for every one in our classroom, even if at the begining of the year we were not good friends.
Why the goal is important: This goal is important because it teaches us how to have respect for everyone not just our friends but for everyone in our classroom but even everyone you meet. It is also important because than we will learn how to be good friends, to everyone we meet.
How we will know if we were successful in meeting our goal:
- We will handle disagreement with each other quick and will not argue the whole day.
- If we do argue we will quickley find a answer to our problem and solve are problem.
- We will be friends with every one even if there not the best friends.
- We will help everyone even if they do not want your help but they need it.
- Be nice, kind, helpful, careing, etc to everyone.