- Books are currently being sold "by the box." Please don't select specific books or series. At this time, I'd prefer to sell the boxes as they are constructed.
- Nearly all of the books have my name printed on the top and inside, colored dots on their spines, as well as library cards on the inside cover. Most books are in good or acceptable condition (they've been used by children for years).
- Some of the boxes contain duplicates, but an effort has been made to minimize duplicates, except for partner novels.
- Click on any of the images to check out which titles are available for each box. (Images enlarge)
- I've sold all of my 3rd grade books. The rest of my fiction books are best for 4th-8th grades.
- The white bookshelves in the picture to the right are also available for sale. It's been disassembled and is ready to be moved. Just ask me if you're interested! Click on the pictures below...
(26) Extremely Popular Series books - $50
(29) Partner Novels - $20
(HALF BOX: Purchase single copies for $12)
(35) Partner Novels - $25
(HALF BOX: Purchase single copies for $15)
(62) Partner Novels - $40
(HALF BOX: Purchase single copies for $25)
(26) Partner Novels - $15
(HALF BOX: Purchase single copies for $10)
(22) Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure books - $15
(92) Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure books
(Lots of repeats) - $55
(27) Complete Series books - $25
(50) Mysteries - $40
(41) Survival books - $25
(50) Realistic Fiction Partner Novels - $30
(HALF BOX: Purchase single copies for $20)
(50) Premium Realistic Fiction books - $50
(30) Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure books - $25
(33) Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure books - $25
Other Classroom Supplies for Sale:
Metal shelves (various number of shelves): $5 each
Windsor Credenza Hutch (unopened - no desk): $10
Set of three highback chairs (like new):
$30 for all three
Poster (or clothes) Mobile Hanging Bar #2: $5
Metal Drawers (30) - (8.5" x 11"): $100
Wood Frames (11): $8
Screen and Tripod: $5
Kitchen Island on wheels: $125
Tie Spinner: $5