1. Wash your pumpkin and dry it with paper towels.
2. Brainstorm ideas for your pumpkin - (a character from a book, TV show, or movie maybe?).
3. Try to find a picture of your character online.
4. Practice drawing your picture on paper.
5. Draw your picture on your pumpkin with pencil.
6. Use paint or markers to create your pumpkin design.
7. Fill out an index card with your name (first and last) and the name of your pumpkin.
8. Clean up your mess.
Upload your video to our YouTube Channel:
If you are a Solarz kid, create your blog post on IMAGINATION CLUB >>> STUDENT CREATIONS.
If you are NOT a Solarz kid, ask Mr. Solarz to create your blog post and show him that your video is on YouTube.