Create stunning cards that capture all the learning from the day!
- Sign in to Google using our class account (or YouTube).
- Sign in to Canva using the "Sign-In with Google" process.
- Choose any layout you want, but don't take long deciding. I use "Poster" or "Social Media" most of the time.
- Identify the MOST important events and the MOST important aspects of today's lesson (from the reading and the simulation).
- Create a "Concept Card" on Canva that teaches others what they need to know about one specific concept (each student in your group should be creating at least one today).
- Concept cards should have text and images that help people learn important concepts about the Oregon Trail.
- Embed your finished products on this blog & make sure to put on Lightbox.