- Describe what the Skills21 program is and why you think we are doing it in class.
- Explain and show what you've completed in your packet and spiral notebook.
- Show us which virtues you've earned and why you think you've earned each virtue. (Give evidence!)
- What do you hope to accomplish each class period? Do you have a goal or a plan?
- What do you hope to accomplish by the end of the game? How will this make you a stronger student & person?
- How have you been a leader in Skills21 so far? What can you do in the near future to be a solid leader?
Create a video that addresses the following questions and actions:
Common Core Discussions
The 2018 Inventor's Challenge!
Insert your video from YouTube at the top of this post.
Questions to answer in the video:
Mention the following in your video:
Leadership Day 2018
Sample Blog Post:
Planning your Speech (Presentation):
Global School Play Day 2018
Properties of Gases
Embed your video that shows how air has weight at the top of the post.
If the World Were a Village
Write a blog entry called, "If the World Were a Village" and write about the following in paragraph format. (Don't respond to these questions individually. Incorporate them all into a paragraph.)
Also, include an appropriate image of some sort that goes with what you are saying (and give credit).:
Properties of Matter
If you don't know how to do a blog post, visit this link to see the directions!